- 1 cup raw cashew nuts
- 4 cups water
- Soak the cashews for 4 hours
- Rinse and drain the cashews. Transfer to a blender.
- Add 4 cups of clean water and blend well for 1 minute. If you blend it well enough, you shouldn’t need to strain it. There shouldn't be any chunks of cashew left.
- Store in an airtight bottle in the fridge.
- Have it plain or spice it up. Try these additions when blending: Add a date or a little honey with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and lots of fresh grated nutmeg. Vanilla would be nice too and a pinch of sea salt.
Jennifer Moore http://jmoorehealth.com/