These are such a great grab-n-go breakfast! I love these especially when I want to feel like I am being a little naughty, but the best part about these is that they aren’t naughty at all. I love baked goods, so for me these feel like a total yummy, healthy treat!
Apple Cinnamon Protein Muffins
- 1/2 cup ground almonds / almond meal / almond flour
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder, I use Sunwarrior, Vega Clean Protein or Perfect Fit
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 red apple grated
- 2 Tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175/350
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium size bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to the bowl, mix well.
- Spoon mixture evenly into non-stick muffin tin, grease with coconut oil if not non-stick. I used silicon moulds. Makes 6 small muffins.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden on top and tooth pick comes out clean from muffin.
Jennifer Moore http://jmoorehealth.com/